Sunday, 14 June 2015

Long time no see

Before I start, I know I'm the absolute worst at blogging and I've taken a way longer than needed break from blogging but I plan to be back and more regular with my posting. I have rather big news involving something I'm rather excited about, I'm opening an online jewellery shop in the hopes of earning a bit of money to make up for what I'm getting from my minimum wage job. At the moment I'm in the process of organising the shop and uploading photos of the products but as soon as I've sorted it out I will post an update. At the moment I have decided on a name: Hippie Spirit. As well as jewellery I also plan to sell clothes and other accessories all at reasonable prices.
The reason I've decided to open this shop apart from my lack of money at the moment was because I found it hard to find quality accessories at affordable prices and I aim to offer that to my customers. I hope that some of you will take a look at what I have to offer in my online store when it opens, but for now I will leave you with the links to Hippie Spirit's Instagram and Twitter account.
Instagram: @hippiespiritshop Twitter: @hippiespirituk

Charlotte xx