Sunday, 1 June 2014

Walkies

A few days ago I was prepped and ready for the sunshine to take my dogs out for a walk, but since British is bipolar I had to run back inside and change - much to my dogs' dismay. After a lot of whining and excitement from my dogs, we set off for the park. Despite a few unnerving moments (a hooded man followed me for 15 minutes even when I went the long way around, and Maisey almost chased a squirrel into the road) we arrived safely at the park and I took a few pictures of the dogs that are too cute to keep to myself.
They saw me with treats and put on their good faces.
I love this path it seems to change every time I see it and it looks absolutely gorgeous in winter if it snows.
Murphy gets very excited whenever I get my phone out so he came over to investigate.
He then got his head stuck in the frisbee so that Maisey couldn't get it.
This is my personal favourite of Maisey, she was after the frisbee and looked like she was flying.
There was a lot of fierce competition between the dogs for the frisbee.
And of course afterwards they were both exhausted from the amount of running around they did.

Charlotte x