Monday, 23 June 2014

A Quick Update

Long time no see! I know I've not written in ages but I have a very good reason, I have been prom shopping. My prom is just around the corner, and by that I mean Friday, so I had to gather last minute bits and bobs to complete my outfit. Of course I'm super excited to be going to prom despite the fact that I lost a bet so have to reenact Dirty Dancing in front of my entire year. I keep trying to convince myself that it won't be that funny, but I'm sure it will be as I have the coordination of a two year old; I'm expecting a video of it to pop up somewhere and haunt me for the rest of my life. I'm still trying to maintain an air of mystery about me so I won't be revealing my outfit until prom, but I'm sure I'll be blogging about it as soon as possible.

I'm also taking suggestions with regards to my hair, I want to dye it but I'm not sure whether to go blonder or brunette, so I'm open to any input as I've never fully dyed my hair before.

This is meant to be a really quick update to explain why I've been absent from blogging for so long, but I'd also like to say that I have some exciting new projects coming to the blog and my YouTube channel. So keep an eye on both because I'd love to know what you guys think.

Charlotte x