Monday, 26 May 2014

KIKO Haul

On a recent trip to Barcelona I stopped by at a cosmetics shop called KIKO. As KIKO is not available for purchase in the UK I may have gone slightly overboard with buying items at the shop, but I don't regret it considering KIKO makes really good products for really good prices. I made a haul video which explains in more detail what I bought: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jRiCDgTI-GI


I don't really wear a lot of makeup at the moment because I'm still in high school and my school has a very strict no makeup policy, but in September I move up to college so I'll be able to wear and experiment with more makeup than I do at the moment.


For my eyes I stuck to purple and blue colours as these are the colours I have the least amount of, so I thought it would be nice to try something new.


With lipstick I stayed with what I know best and chose deep pinks and reds. I even found a colour that perfectly matched my prom dress so of course I just had to buy it!


Now I love a bit of nail varnish and as my school's no makeup rules also cover nail varnish, I don't have many opportunities to wear it, making me even more excited to go to college.

If you want to find out more about my haul, or even KIKO itself visit www.kikocosmetics.com or watch my haul video at http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jRiCDgTI-GI

Charlotte x